The Heptones - Peace & Harmony - The Trojan Anthology 2 CD


Faixas CD 1:                                                             

  1. Gunmen Coming to Town                               
  2. Schoolgirls                                                     
  3. Ain't That Bad                                               
  4. I Am Lonely                                                  
  5. My World is Empty without You                    
  6. Hypocrite                                                       
  7. Save the Last Dance for Me
  8. Be the One
  9. Our Day Will Come
  10. Freedom to the People
  11. Everyday and Every Night
  12. Good Bless the Children
  13. Love Has Many Faces
  14. I've Got a Feeling
  15. The Magnificent Heptones
  16. I'm in the Mood for Love
  17. I've Been Trying
  18. H-E-L-P
  19. I'll Take You Home
  20. Old Time
  21. Meaning of life
  22. I Miss You Part One
  23. Let me Hold Your Hand
  24. Black on Black (Be a Man)
Faixas CD 2:
  1. Suffering so
  2. Peace and Harmony
  3. Autalene
  4. Do good to everyone
  5. Over and Over
  6. Book of Rules
  7. Wah go home
  8. Mama Say
  9. I'm Crying (a.k.a I remember)
  10. Tripe Girl
  11. Love won't come easy
  12. Born to Love You
  13. Guidng Star
  14. Parte Time
  15. Country Boy
  16. Cool Rasta
  17. Dreadlock
  18. Love me Girl
  19. Babylon Falling
  20. Mistry Babylon
  21. Through the fire
  22. Garden of Life
Tamanho: 206.3 MB
Download: MEGA

Comentários